Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mystery Novel

Connecting to server...
Looking for someone you can chat with. Hang on.
You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
You: well, hello there!
Stranger: hhi
Stranger: yeh
You: asl?
You: how is your english?
Stranger: better
You: how is your spanish?
Stranger: 22 female
You: well that is just wonderful
You: I'm an 82 yr old grandma
Stranger: i wish i am your dauether
You: me too. we could have some apple pie together.
Stranger: THAT WILL BE NICE
You: Do you like mystery novels?
Stranger: YES
You: I adore Mike Hammer
You: I wish he would hammer me
Stranger: lol
You: do you have any soreness in your extremities?
You: I broke my hip last summer
You: so i am confined to a chair to type on the internet
Stranger: oh sorry but i do not have one
Stranger: do you chat on yahoo?
You: What is yahoo?
You: you smell nice
You: i mean, i think you do, if i could smell you over the internet
You: it's so lonely here in cyberspace
Stranger: you are straange
Stranger: so can i get you e mail adderess
You: I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY DAUETHER
Stranger: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
You: IS THAT YOU CECILIA?
Stranger: i said i wish
You: oh
Stranger: yes
You: why do you want my email address
Stranger: i thought i am your daugther
You: well then you can have it
You: do you like cats?
You: I have a lot of cats
You: they seem to fill a void deep within my heart of hearts
Stranger: can you gice me the aderess
You: numberonegrandma@aol.com
You: do you like pudding?
You: i could make you some delicious tapioca pudding
You: and, if you were sick, i would rub vicks vapo rub all over your chest.
Stranger: please you are scaring me
You: what?
You: i think you need some delicious pudding
You: I'm going to get the vapo rub
You: why must you hide from love, sweet stranger?
Stranger: i have to go home now
You: I like the smell of your hair.
You: reminds me of my siamese cat, delia
You: or my daughter
You: she's nicer than you
You: she lets me rub vapo rub on her chest, in a non-sexual way
Stranger: gooooooooood byyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeee
You: i love you

Stranger: i will email you
You: i mean it
You: you better
Stranger: i love you tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
You: awwwww
You: go have some pudding
You have disconnected.
You was played by Nick.

No comments:

Post a Comment