Saturday, May 16, 2009

You're Mentally Paralyzed

Connecting to server...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!

You: Oh dear god I'm so lonely

Stranger: if u're a female, u're lucky

You: will someone please cyberbuttfuck me?

Stranger: of course

Stranger: i do even realbuttfucku

You: Oh dear god I'm so lonely

Stranger: my cock is able to end your loneliness

Stranger: your pussy and asshole have a new good friend

You: do you care that I'm 47 and divorced?

Stranger: no of course

Stranger: provided that u still have two holes :D

You: I'm a man

Stranger: u lost then

You: no wait

You: please

You: I'

You: m

You: so loney

Stranger: but im not looking for a male

You: please help a lonely old man out

Stranger: where r u

You: i'm begging you

You: detroit

You: just let me talk with you for a moment

You: please

Stranger: tell

You: ok

You: as long as you don't mind me rubbing one out real quick I'll do anything. Fuck it's nice to have a friend right now.

Stranger: what's your problem

You: my children died two years ago

You: I'm lonely

Stranger: everybody dies man

Stranger: i'll die maybe tomorrow

Stranger: who knoes

Stranger: knows*

You: I know but your children, your fucking children

You: I can't get it out of my head, and I need someone to talk to

You: you there friend?

You: where are you from?

Stranger: u're too far away from me budyy

Stranger: turkey

You: really?

You: how's life in turkey?

Stranger: yea

Stranger: it's getting hot here

You: keep talking

You: it's getting hot here too.

Stranger: life's getting worse in terms of job opportunities

Stranger: i am about to graduate

Stranger: worrying about my future

You: The world is a scary place. I love Turkish women.

You: Hairy, but in a good way.

Stranger: yea turkish women are irresistable

You: They know what's going on, you know?

You: What's your degree in?

Stranger: translation - interpreting

Stranger: 4th grade

You: teaching 4th-graders?

Stranger: no, i am a senior myself

Stranger: about to graduate

You: I think Turk women are sexier than Greeks if you ask me.

You: that's fantastic, congratulations!

You: are you going to stay in Turkey?

Stranger: yea possibly

Stranger: i've been to us last summer

You: Where?

Stranger: for three months

Stranger: MA

You: Detroit?

You: Please God say Detroit

You: Fuck I'm about to come. Keep talking, where else?

Stranger: denver

You: oh yeah, I love denver

You: Where else?!

Stranger: nyc

You: Fuck yes, I

You: Christ, I just came.

You: Super messy.

Stranger: come on i am a man

Stranger: r u a gay?

Stranger: what the hell r u coming

You: no, god no, but I couldn't help it. I totally came. I'm sorry, I don't know what to say.

Stranger: shit go eat your cum

You: no please

You: it just happened

Stranger: you're mentally paralyzed

You: I don't know why

You: I'm just so lonely.

Stranger: nope not pathetic enough

You: what do you mean?

Stranger: i'd rather find a famale to chat

Stranger: sorry to leave you alone with your loneliness..

Stranger: may god save u

You: I thought people over there were more open to this sort of thing?

Your conversational partner has disconnected.

or save this log or send us feedback.

(You was played by David).

No comments:

Post a Comment